Outside ceremony sites are available on the West and East Lawn with the option of moving inside to the Mountain View Ballroom if necessary.
The Mountain View Ballroom holds up to 250 guests.
The bride and groom have access to the property from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., including use of the climate controlled bride and groom’s suites and seven acres of our beautiful private property for your photo’s.
To guarantee you have the best wedding experience, our premium wedding package services are listed below to assist in your decision making. Use this information as a checklist to compare with other venues. We provide all the following in our package price.
- Outside wedding area meticulously manicured with a formal entryway for bride and entourage
- Chairs and tables (both rounds and farm) preset by Whispering Pines for you on day of wedding
- Temperature controlled ballroom
- White linens, white napkins and china settings
- Large selection of center piece options to chose from at no cost
- On-site day of event Wedding Coordinators (voted #1 – Best of Cumberland County 2021!)
- Wedding consultations leading up to your day
- Ability to purchase own alcohol served by a Ramp Certified Bartender
- Ability to have indoor ceremony in inclement weather choosing from two fireplaces or a rustic wood accent wall
- Large shaded patio with outdoor lighting
- Wonderful list of caterers you can choose from
- At the end of the night take your belongings and we will take care of the final clean-up
|Event Day||Total Price|
|Friday and Saturday Weddings||$4,900.00|